C & I came home and she had a chocolate croissant warmed up for her, during which her parcel of Heartlands books arrived. She'd ordered them from eBay as the library didn't have them in stock and ordering them would take ages, especially as she wants to read them in order. Hope she doesn't tire after a couple.

She did eat her croissant in the end - else I'd have eaten it for her!
She then went on Moshimonsters, then I took over the PC and blogged whilst she did some Nezert maths.
She then unpacked yet more Christmas stuff whilst playing the Christmas CD's repeatedly. You now cannot cross to the stairs without it feeling as though you are on an agility course. She has put some decorations up and made a stable for her nativity scene, we had lunch and she went back to that before heading out to tennis. We had originally been planning on heading into town but the house was so calm and tranquil and she was so content that I didn't want to add time constrained errands in that would inevitably add to stress. We can run errands tomorrow instead.
Met M at the library and then home for guitar practice and M made dinner whilst C went on Club Penguin. Much time on the telephone with Rubes to arrange where to meet and to discuss what they were doing.
Jake came by just as we were about to sit down for dinner, so C ate quickly and they played Monotony until his mum texted me to ask me to send him home.
Clo then did her drama homework, so now I know she can write quickly when she chooses!
Not so neat though.
No comments:
Post a Comment